Exhibition Guidelines: Jan. 25-27, 2016
- Please register your complimentary passes by Dec. 31. If you have not received them, please email [email protected].
- Bring your Eventbrite e-tickets for faster registration when picking up your nametags. E-tickets will be sent to all registered attendees a week prior to the conference.
- Notify Gadi at [email protected] by Dec. 31 with the exhibition point-person’s cell phone and email.
Venue and Hotels
- Computer History Museum(CHM) Venue Information; Google Maps link
- Information on nearby hotels, including special rates.
- Standard booths are 6’x2.5’. The upgraded, larger space is 10’x6’.Tables and drapes provided.
- Find your exhibition location on the floor plan.
- All exhibitors will have an 110V outlet.
- There is free wireless at the CHM under the network “CHM Public” (although it’s not so reliable).
- A freight elevator is available.
- The CHM is locked at night and has its own security. However, you areresponsible for your own belongings. Please do not leave valuables(e.g. laptops and iPads) in the venue.
- Set-up your booth/table at the CHM on 1/24 (Sunday) between 1pm-4pm and/oron 1/25 (Monday)between 6:00-7:00am. Attendees begin to arrive at 7:00am. Please contact Gadi with questions at [email protected], cell 650-740-2775
- All exhibits must be dismantled at the end of the conference on Wednesday, Jan. 27 by 6:00pm.
- You may not hang or staple anything on the walls.
- Shipped items should arrive Jan. 18-22 from8am-5pm or Sunday, Jan. 24 from 9am-4pm. Items can be found behind Booths #31 & #32.
- Ship to:Jennifer Alexander (Associate Director of Events):[email protected]
Computer History Museum(Phone: 650-810-1019;Fax: 650-810-1055)
1401 N. Shoreline Blvd
Mountain View, CA 94043
Please note on the shipment: For PMWC 2016 (WRITE COMPANY NAME)