• Please register your complimentary passes by April 30. If you have not received them, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Bring your Eventbrite e-tickets for faster registration when picking up your nametags. E-tickets will be sent to all registered attendees a week prior to the conference.
• Notify us at email@example.com ASAP but no later than April 30 with the exhibition point-person’s cell phone and email.
•All exhibitors will have 6’x2.5’ tables, tablecloth and two chairs by default.
• Find your exhibition location on the floor plan.
• All exhibitors will have access to a 110V outlet.
• There is free wireless at the venue under the network “DukeOpen” (no password).
• The venue building is locked, however, you are responsible for your own belongings. Please do not leave valuables (e.g. laptops and iPads) in the venue.
• Set-up your booth/table at the Fuqua Winter Garden Room on 5/23 (Wednesday) between 10am-5pm and/or on 5/23 (Thursday) between 6:00-7:00am. Attendees begin to arrive at 7:00am. Please contact Tomer with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org, cell 650-450-7234
• All exhibits must be dismantled at the end of the conference on Thursday, May 25 by 7:00pm.
• You may not hang or staple anything on the walls.
• Shipped items will be stored in “Jenkins A&B” Room, at the venue building. The room will be open for shipment starting Monday, May 22.
• Ship to:
Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business
100 Fuqua Drive
Durham, NC 27708
Attn: To be Delivered to room Jenkins A&B ONLY
Please note on the shipment: For PMWC 2017 – [WRITE YOUR COMPANY NAME HERE]
General Rental Center
3512 Wortham st
Durham NC 27705
• Shipping back after the conference: Tear down begins at 5:30pm May 25th, the doors lock from the outside when the building closes.
• There is a Fed-Ex near by (2.3 miles) that you can ship back from:
610 9th St
Durham, NC 27705
•Exhibition hours: 7:00am – 5:30pm (check the program for latest time). Breaks (busiest times):
|7:00am –8:00am||10am –10:30am||12pm – 1pm||3pm – 3:30pm||5pm – 5:30pm|